Article Review Procedure
Academic Areas and Subjects
Applied Aspects of Information Technology
Search by article
Vol. 4 № 1
Vol. 4 № 2
Vol. 3 № 1
Vol. 3 № 2
Vol. 3 № 3
Vol. 3 № 4
Vol. 2 № 1
Vol. 2 № 2
Vol. 2 № 3
Vol. 2 № 4
Vol. 1 № 1
5 Oct 2021
On October 5, 2021, a business meeting was held between representatives of the EPAM Systems IT Company Denis Grinev and Sergey Garashchuk with the Rector of the State University “Odessa Polytechnic” Gennadii Alexandrovich Oborskiy
17 Sept 2021
International Summer School
15 July 2021
Until November 1, 2021, enrollment in the double degree program of Slovakia 2ouble Degree is carried out.
CHANGING AND TRACING OF SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS AT LEVEL OF CONCEPTUAL CLASSES
The article explores the problem of automating the description of Use Cases at the stage of forming requirements in the design of software products. Methods for correcting the model of conceptual classes in connection with changes in the formulation of various items of scenarios for Use Cases are proposed and tracing of each item of the Use Case scenario in conceptual classes and their methods and attributes. Changing requirements at the level of use cases description means deleting previously compiled items of the scenario and/or adding new ones. Deleting a Use Case is considered to be a consecutive deletion of all of its items, and editing a scenario item as a deletion followed by a new edition. The methods of removing all types of scenario items of the proposed classification in various possible situations are considered: the class created earlier was not used in other items of this or other use cases; the class created earlier was not used in other items of this or other use cases, but the function contained in the class has references to other functions; the class created earlier was used in other items of this or other use cases and the function contained in the class has no reference to other functions; the class created earlier was used in other items of this or other use cases and the function contained in the class has references to other functions. Methods have been developed for determining the relationships of Use Case and its item with classes, their methods and attributes that implement this item (direct tracing), and determining the relationship of any data element or class method with various Use Case and their items (reverse tracing). The proposed method for conceptual classes correcting allows automatic deleting various items in scenarios while maintaining the correct presentation of conceptual classes. It is shown that there is a significant reduction in time for correcting classes in an automated mode compared to the traditional manual mode. The tracing method also significantly reduces the time it takes to find the connections between the Use Case.
Nataliia O. Novikova
( firstname.lastname@example.org )
use cases; scenarios; models; conceptual classes; tracing
1. Kobern, Alister. (2002). “Sovremennye metody opisaniya funkcional'nyh trebovanij k sistemam”. [Modern methods for describing functional requirements for systems]. Moscow, Russian Federation, Publ. Lori, 266 p. (in Russian).
2. Frank, Armour & Miller, Granville. (2000). “Advanced Use Case Modeling: Software Systems”, Publ. Addison-Wesley, 425 p.
3. Leffingwell, Dean & Widrig, Don. (Dec 7. 2012). “Managing Software Requirements: A Use Case Approach, Addison-Wesley Professional”.
4. Alexander, Ian & Maiden, Neil. (2004). “Scenarios, Stories, Use Cases”, Pybl. Wiley.
5. Wazlawick, Raul S. (2014). “ObjectOriented Analysis and Design for Information Systems: Modeling with UML, OCL, and IFML”. Morgan Kaufmann, 376 p.
6. Bittner, Kurt & Spence, Ian. (Aug. 20.2002). “Use Case Modeling”. Addison-Wesley Professional, 368 p.
7. Dobing, B. & Parsons, J. (2000). “Understanding the Role of Use Cases in UML: A Review and Research Agenda”. Journal of Database Management, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 28-36. Doi: 10.4018/978-1-931777-12-4.ch008.
8. Vigers, Karl & Bitti, Dzhoj (2014). “Razrabotka trebovanij k programmnomu obespecheniyu”. [Software requirements development], Publ. BHV, 736 p. (in Russian).
9. Davis, Alan Mark. (2005). “Just Enough Requirements Management: Where Software Development Meets Marketing”. Dorset House, 240 p.
10. Irwin, G. & Turk, D. (2005). “An Ontological Analysis of Use Case Modeling Grammar”. Journal of the Association for In Formation Systems, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 1-37. DOI: 10.17705/1jais.00063.
11. Matsuura, S. Ogataand. (2013). “A review method for UML Requirements analysis model employing system-side prototyping”. Springerplus, Vol. 2, No. 1, 134 p. Doi: 10.1186/2193-1801-2- 134
12. Leffinguell, D. Uidrig. (2002). “Principy raboty s trebovaniyami. Unificirovannyj podhod”. [Principles of working with requirements. Unified approach]. Moscow, Russian Federation, Publ. Izdatel'skij dom “Vil'yams”, 450 p. (in Russian).
13. Kohn, Mike. (2019). “Pol'zovatel'skie istorii: gibkaya razrabotka programmnogo obespecheniya”. [User stories: agile software development] (Signature Series), Publ. DialektikaVil'yams, 256 p. (in Russian).
14. Kungurtsev, A. B., Potochnyak, I. V. & Siliaev, D. A. (2015). “Metod avtomatizirovannogo postroeniya tolkovogo slovarya predmetnoj oblasti” [Method for automated construction of a subject dictionary]. Tekhnologicheskij audit i rezervy proizvodstva, No. 2/2(22), pp. 58-63 (in Russian).
15. Kungurtsev, O., Zinovatnaya, S., Potochniak, Ia. & Kutasevych, M. (2018). “Development of information technology of term extraction from documents in natural language”. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, Vol 6, No. 2 (96), pp. 44-51. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2018.147978.
16. Vozovikov, Yu. N., Kungurtsev, A. B. & Novikova, N. A. (2017). “Informacionnaya tekhnologiya avtomatizirovannogo sostavleniya variantov ispol'zovaniya”. [Information technology for automated use cases]. Naukovі pracі Donec'kogo nacіonal'nogo tekhnіchnogo unіversitetu. Pokrovs'k, Ukraine, No. 1(30), pp. 46-59 (in Russian).
17. Kungurtsev, O., Novikova, N., Reshetnyak, M., Cherepinina, Ya., Gromaszek, K. & Jarykbassov, D. (6 November 2019). “Method for defining conceptual classes in the description of use cases”. Proc. SPIE 11176, Photonics Applications in Astronomy, Communications, Industry and HighEnergy Physics Experiments, 1117624. DOI: 10.1117/12.2537070.
18. Gottesdiener, Ellen. (2005). “The Software Requirements Memory Jogger: A Desktop Guide to Help Business and Technical Teams Develop and Manage Requirements”. Addison-Wesley, 360 p.
19. Hall, E.; Jackson, K. & Dik, D. (2005). “Razrabotka i upravlenie trebovaniyami”. [Development and requirements management]. Telelogic, 226 p. (in Russian).
20. “Informacionnye tekhnologii upravleniya. Metody poiska tekstovoj informacii”. [Information Technology Management. Text Information Search Methods]. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: URL https://refdb.ru/look/2575304-p10.html. – Active link – 02.12.2007 (in Russian).
21. “Indeksy. Teoreticheskie osnovy” [Indices.Theoretical basis]. [Electronic resource]. – Access mode: URL http://www.sql.ru/articles/mssql/03013101indexes.s html – Active link – 05.10.2003 (in Russian).
22. Ratcliffe, Martyn & Budgen, David. (2005). “The application of use cases in systems analysis and design specification”. Information and Software Technology, Volume 47, Issue 9 pр. 623-641. DOI: 10.1016/j.infsof.2004.11.00.
Received after revision 15.02.2020
Vol. 3 № 1, 2020
22 Oct 2021
Search by author
Information Systems and Technologies
1. Models and Methods of Information Technology
2. Design of Information Systems and Technologies
3. Mathematical Issues of Information Technologies
4. Innovative Technologies in Education, Culture and art
5. Game Technologies, Augmented and Virtual Reality
6. Theoretical and Applied Issues of Computer Science
7. Project, Program and Portfolio Management
Digital control of Technical and Social Systems
1. Adaptive and optimal Control Systems
2. Parametric and System Identification
3. Interconnected Systems and Systems with Distributed Parameter
4. Renewable Energy Systems
5. Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in General Technical Problems and Electromechanics
6. Management of Production and Power Plants
7. Control Systems for Robotic Systems and Complexes, Electric Vehicles
8. Diagnosis and Evaluation of Complex Systems
9. Simulation of Physical Objects and Processes
Sensor less Control Systems
Software Engineering and Systems Analysis
1. Methods and Means of Intellectual Information Processing
2. Recognition, Decision Making, Forecasting
3. Neural Network Technologies and Machine Learning Methods
4. Semantic Models. Natural Language Processing
5. Theoretical and Applied Issues of Software Engineering
6. Models and Methods of Software Quality Management
Computer Systems and Cybersecurity
1. Parallel and Distributed Information Processing
2. Internet of Things
3. Information Security and Cybersecurity
4. Computer Networks and Systems
5. Components of Robotic Systems
KarelWintersky ] [
[ © Odessa National Polytechnic University, 2018.]